Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My semester goal

My goal for the semester is an academic goal. I would like to type faster than what I already do by the end of January. I choose this goal because I have assignments that require me to type it on the computer and I take so much time because I am slow at typing. This goal will help me in my academic success because then I will not have to finish my assignments in the middle of the night and I will have more sleeping time so that I would be well rested everyday. To accomplish this goal I would type everyday for at least 30 mins. This would help me to get more familiarized with the keys. And by every weekend, I would take a test to see my progress to keep my self motivated. And to make sure that I will type everyday, I will write on it on my phone in notes and make siri to remind me everyday. The most challenging part of this would me wanting to type. This would be challenging because there are other stuff that I would like to do but I will not because of this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment